Genesis Radio Productions is a Christ-centered radio production company. We desire to see the Lord Jesus Christ exalted and the Good News proclaimed. In doing so, people will come to an eternal Hope and Salvation in Christ.
As a corporation that exists to serve churches in the furthering of the Great Commission - we feel it helpful to set forth our statement of purpose.
1. Genesis Radio Production was established to promote the Glory of God though the presentation of the Gospel in the form of Bible Teaching and Preaching in the media.
2. It will be the undisputed priority of Genesis Radio Productions to present sound Bible teaching and to stringently avoid the 'winds of false doctrine' that rise in the Church and the Christian media from time to time.
3. Genesis Radio Productions will work with any church, denominational or non-denominational, that holds to and actively teaches the Gospel and the fundamental doctrines of Christianity as reflected in the Statement of Faith.
4. We recognize that there will always be differences in peripheral points of Doctrine. Other than those points of beliefs listed in the Statement of Faith - our personal doctrinal stands will not be represented in any program that differs from our own.
5. In regard to fund raising in the Christian Media - Genesis Radio Productions will work only with those programs which conduct themselves in a way that Glorifies God and who exercise the utmost care over those funds they receive. We recognize the widespread problem created by many media ministries who have been indiscreet in their quest for support. There is a stigma attached to the idea of "fund-raising' that we do not want associated with Genesis Radio Productions or those programs we produce and represent.
A. Our goal is to assist churches that desire to Teach God's Word - not to use the program as a fund raising vehicle - excepting those ministries whose primary function is as a relief organization.
B. We believe it to be a privilege to support the work of God wherever it may be and as He Directs. As such, we find it acceptable to give individuals, churches and organizations the opportunity to give.
C. Our focus in support or fund raising announcements will be to let people know of the opportunities, and let the Lord direct them as to the amount they should give.
Statement of Faith
We consider the following to be, not only our personal beliefs, but points of belief which we will not compromise in terms of producing or representing churches.
1. We believe the Bible to be the, inspired, the only Infallible, authoritative Word of God, inerrant, sufficient and complete.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, In His virgin birth, In His sinless life, in His miracles, In His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, In His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father and In His personal return In power and glory.
4. We believe that man is depraved because of his sinful nature lost and sinful man must be saved, and that man's only hope of redemption is through the Shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in and through our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that Salvation is the Gift of God and that man can be saved by Faith Alone in Christ alone.
9. We believe that the whole of God's Revealed Plan for the Salvation of His People and the guidelines of a relationship with Him is found in His Word and that no 'new revelation' is necessary and would be considered heretical.