As a corporation that exists to serve churches in the furthering of the Great Commission - we feel it helpful to set forth our statement of purpose.
1. Genesis Radio Productions was established to promote the Glory of God through the presentation of the Gospel in the form of Bible Teaching and Preaching in the media.
2. It will be the undisputed priority of Genesis Radio Productions to present sound Bible teaching and to stringently avoid the 'winds of false doctrine' that rise in the Church and the Christian media from time to time.
3. Genesis Radio Productions will work with any church, denominational or non-denominational, that holds to and actively teaches the Gospel and the fundamental doctrines of Christianity as reflected in the Statement of Faith.
4. We recognize that there will always be differences in peripheral points of Doctrine. Other than those points of beliefs listed in the Statement of Faith - our personal doctrinal stands will not be represented in any program that differs from our own.
5. In regard to fund raising in the Christian Media - Genesis Radio Productions will work only with those programs which conduct themselves in a way that Glorifies God and who exercise the utmost care over those funds they receive. We recognize the widespread problem created by many media ministries who have been indiscreet in their quest for support. There is a stigma attached to the idea of "fund-raising' that we do not want associated with Genesis Radio Productions or those programs we produce and represent.
A. Our goal is to assist churches that desire to Teach God's Word - not to use the program as a fund raising vehicle - excepting those ministries whose primary function is as a relief organization.
B. We believe it to be a privilege to support the work of God wherever it may be and as He Directs. As such, we find it acceptable to give individuals, churches and organizations the opportunity to give.
C. Our focus in support or fund raising announcements will be to let people know of the opportunities, and let the Lord direct them as to the amount they should give.